After 15 years delivering Adult and Community Education, funding from the Tertiary Education Commission ceased in December 2015. However, we continue to deliver education and training programmes targeted to the needs of our community. Watch this space for course dates and developments.
COURSES provided include:
- Xero Online Accounting – in conjunction with the Coromandel Business Association & Coromandel Accounting Limited
- Disability/Possibility – Awareness Seminars to local community groups, schools etc
- Graeme Dingle Foundation Kiwi Can Programme – in three local schools
- Graeme Dingle Foundation Career Navigator Programme
- Incredible Years Parenting Programme – funded by the Ministry of Education
For enquiries, enrolments or to register your interest in any courses:
Ph 07 866 8358
or call into Tiki House, 45 Tiki Road, Coromandel.